References and CV available upon request
Graphic Designer / Visual Effects Artist
3D Modeling, Texturing, Lighting,
Graphic Design, Compositing, Animation,
Previs, Illustration, Video Editing, Photography,
Videography, Motion Graphics, Digital Content Management, Screen Printing, and Customer Service
Nuke, Syntheyes, Silhouette FX, Mocha,
Maya, Modo, ZBrush, Houdini,
Motion Builder, Fume FX, Adobe Creative Suite
Lightwave 3D, Corel Draw
and Gerber Composer
The DAVE School
Technical Certificate of Completion
Animation and Visual Effects
June 2012 – June 2013
McNeese State University
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Commercial and Advertising Art
Aug 2003 – Dec 2007
My primary goal is to work on compelling designs with a creative team.
• 3D Modeler
• Video editing
• R and D
•Prop fabrication and building
Wedding / Event Videographer
January 2018 - Present
• Consult with clients about their wedding day.
• Social Media Marketing
• Hire and direct additional videographers for the wedding day.
• Film and edit for final output for clients.
Freelance / Remote Design
Pianoman Pictures - Visual Effects Artist
May 2018 - May 2019
• Composite VFX for short film under the direction of the supervisor.
• Created digital mock-ups for the ghost.
Factory VFX - Digital Modeler
January 2019 - January 2019
Ford vs Ferrari
• 3D model asset for a feature film for production.
• Review and edit the 3D model after supervisor critiques.
Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys
Digital Content Manager
July 2018 - April 2019
• Manage companies digital presence on social media.
• Design and edit video content.
• Design publications for sponsorship and quarterly eblasts.
• Photograph and update firm employee headshots for the website.
• Contact and conduct client testimonials.
• Respond to client reviews on company google business pages
Contract Graphic Installer
January 2018 - July 2018
• Laminated printed graphics.
• Installed signage and decals.
• Cut material substrates needed for graphics.
Lake Area Sign Company
April 2017 - Dec 2017
• Design graphics for Banners, Business Cards, Logos, Yard Signs,
and Vehicle Graphics.
• Update job and client board when the manager is away.
• Answer calls and consults with clients about their design needs.
• In-shop installation of graphics on vehicles and substrates.